Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a really flavorful roast pork, with lots of garlic and black pepper. It doesn't require overnight prep, just about 5 minutes of seasoning and an hour and a half in the oven. Leftovers make great sandwiches!
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (more if you like...)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 tablespoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine pepper, garlic, oregano, vinegar, olive oil and salt in a small bowl, then rub this mixture all over the pork roast.
- Place roast in a shallow baking pan and roast, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for about 1-1/2 hours; meat thermometer should read 165 to 170 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Excellent flavor and super tender. Thanks! *****
Perfect pork loin!! I followed the directions exactly and it turned out perfect. I did cook it in a cooking bag because I like to and it made a nice gravy. Thank you so much for posting this recipe, my husband loved it also and so did my children. I made it with Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes Make ahead mashed potatoes. Thank you so much.
This is delicious! I marinated a bone in pork loin roast overnight in the pepper, garlic, oregano, vinegar and oil mixture and roasted it the next day in the oven. The taste was so good - I can still taste it. Thanks submitter.