Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
All over Puerto-Rico there are Bar-b-que stands but they do chicken like we do pork or beef. The aroma and taste are like nothing you have ever had. If you prefer Bar-B-Que sauce with your chicken try a sauce with Honey and add a little extra honey and brush on chicken.
- Put chicken in a large baking dish.Use a knife and stab the chicken on both sides about 50 times piercing the skin.
- Sprinkle Adobo all over both sides very heavily.
- Take Season-All and sprinkle medium amount on both sides.
- Rub gently into skin then lay skin side up and sprinkle a little more Adobo all over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave over night in refrigerator.
- COOKING METHOD.
- Cover chicken and bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hrs or until nearly done.
- Uncover and brown top as desired.
Where you learn to cook Puerto-Rican? I am from Mayaguez PR and this like home. Smell so good and taste to. Make me miss home
if you can find the adobo, is the best, I use it to seasoned my fried chicken. It is the bomb!! also good on pork chops!
Michael, I just bought this huge big spice bottle full of Adobo Seasoning and didn't know how to use it,so I looked it up on Zaar and yours was the one I decided to use,because it was simple,and something I knew I could taste the spices on,it was so very good.Thank you. Darlene Summers