Recipe by Michael J. Hennessey
All over Puerto-Rico there are Bar-b-que stands but they do chicken like we do pork or beef. The aroma and taste are like nothing you have ever had. If you prefer Bar-B-Que sauce with your chicken try a sauce with Honey and add a little extra honey and brush on chicken.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken in a large baking dish.Use a knife and stab the chicken on both sides about 50 times piercing the skin.
- Sprinkle Adobo all over both sides very heavily.
- Take Season-All and sprinkle medium amount on both sides.
- Rub gently into skin then lay skin side up and sprinkle a little more Adobo all over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave over night in refrigerator.
- COOKING METHOD.
- Cover chicken and bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hrs or until nearly done.
- Uncover and brown top as desired.