This is an original recipe from Puelo's Italian Restaurant in Knoxville, TN. It was finally given out to our newspaper after tons of patrons begged for it. I have not tasted this yet, but judging by their other meals I've had this is sure to be a winner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups loosely packed Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons caramelized pecans
- 2 tablespoons gorgonzola, crumbles (blue cheese)
- 3 slices granny smith apples
- 1 tablespoon alfalfa sprout
- 2 tablespoons strawberry ginger salad dressing
- 1Combine salad ingredients together in a salad bowl and top with dressing.
- 2For dressing:.
- 3In bowl combine ginger, mustard, honey, pepper, salt and Mrs. Dash, whisking well. Slowly add rice and white balsamic vinegars. Add strawberry puree and whip well. Add oil and whip well.
- 4Pour in blender and mix until desired thickness. Store in fridge.
- 5Makes 3 1/2 cups.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puelo's Baby Spinach Salad With Strawberry Ginger Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (1372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4786.4
- Calories from Fat 4167
- Total Fat 463.0 g
- Saturated Fat 65.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 11562.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 152.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar