Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an attractive style of serving paneer and is very tasty also!
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 onions, finely sliced
- 250 g panir
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Cut tomatoes into 4 big pieces.
- Remove the pulp.
- Chop into tiny pieces.
- Keep the pulp aside.
- Cut paneer into 1/2 " cubes.
- Heat oil.
- Add onions and fry.
- Add tomato pulp and cook for 1-2 minutes till the pulp is dry.
- Add paneer and finely chopped pudina and tomato pieces.
- Then add garam masala.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve at once.
great use of tomato pulp. red peppers also work but not as well. the spices are also a great mix.
The colour green makes your hunger pangs grow more n more by the minute!! Too tasty to resist!