Katarina Giselle's Note:
A delicious Portuguese Recipe. Not too sweet, just perfect with a fantastic creamy texture. A family delicacy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush Maria Cookies, best if blended to a puree setting.
- 2Layer the bottom of the serving bowl with about a third of the Cookies.
- 3Boil about 3 Table Spoons of Water.
- 4In a small bowl beat Egg Whites until they don't move. (Test by holding bowl upside down, ready if eggs don't fall.).
- 5In another bowl whip the Heavy Cream.
- 6In a seperate small bowl place Gelatin and spoon 2 Tablespoons of hot water and mix until Gelatin has liquified.
- 7Add Egg Whites and Gelatin to the Heavy Cream, then add the Condenced Milk and stir until all is mixed together.
- 8Pour about half of the cream into the serving bowl and then layer the top with half of the rest of the Cookies. Then add the rest of the cream to the top and layer the rest of the cookies on top.
- 9Refrigerate until Cold.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pudim De Natas (Heavy Cream Pudding)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
goya maria bolachas