- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
Directions See How It's Made
- Put peanut butter, chocolate chips, and butter in a 3-quart microwave safe bowl. Microwave uncovered on med-high 2 minutes or until butter melts and chips look soft and glossy, but still retain their shape. Stir until smooth, and then stir in marshmallows. Micro on med-high 30 seconds, marshmallows will be slightly melted. Stir to mix, then stir in cereal until well blended.
- Scrape into greased 8 or 9 inch pan, spread evenly. Refrigerate 2-3 hours until firm.
- Cut into squares.