Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
OMGoodness! This Ice Cream "Cake" will cure any sweet tooth! If you like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, you'll love this treat! I have to give credit to Marg (CaymanDesigns) for her Peanut Butter Graham Cookies that inspired me to make this! Oh the things we can do with Peanut Butter! (Prep/Cooking time does not include freezing overnight.)
- 473.18 ml peanut butter
- 473.18 ml graham crackers, crushed
- 177.44 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml white corn syrup
- 453.59 g container icing, Fudge
- 1892.5 ml chocolate ice cream, partially thawed
- 226.79 g Cool Whip
- 12 peanut butter cups, crushed
- Mix the Peanut Butter, Graham Cracker crumbs, Powdered Sugar and Corn Syrup together and press into bottom of 13x15 pan (I use glass).
- Spread the Icing on top of the crust. (If the icing is stiff, you can microwave it for 15 seconds to soften.).
- Fold the Cool Whip into the softened Ice Cream and spread on top of the icing.
- Freeze overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle crushed Peanut Butter Cups on top.