OMGoodness! This Ice Cream "Cake" will cure any sweet tooth! If you like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, you'll love this treat! I have to give credit to Marg (CaymanDesigns) for her Peanut Butter Graham Cookies that inspired me to make this! Oh the things we can do with Peanut Butter! (Prep/Cooking time does not include freezing overnight.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the Peanut Butter, Graham Cracker crumbs, Powdered Sugar and Corn Syrup together and press into bottom of 13x15 pan (I use glass).
- 2Spread the Icing on top of the crust. (If the icing is stiff, you can microwave it for 15 seconds to soften.).
- 3Fold the Cool Whip into the softened Ice Cream and spread on top of the icing.
- 4Freeze overnight.
- 5Before serving, sprinkle crushed Peanut Butter Cups on top.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pudge's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream "cake"
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.9
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 276.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: