Recipe by PeNutButerPudge
My children and I love Chinese Food, so I started experamenting at home with different things. We love the taste of Real Honey, and believe me, you can taste the Honey in this one!
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons water
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup cashews
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat salt, garlic, ginger and pepper in oil.
- Add water and honey and boil until honey dissolves.
- Mix cornstarch with 3 tsp water until dissolved.
- Slowly stir cornstarch water in honey mixture and whisk until desired consistancy.
- Just before sauce is desired thickness, add cashews and green onions.
- Serve immediately.