Recipe by Sharon123
Graham crackers filled with pudding and frozen! So easy.
Top Review by HokiesMom
Sharon - what a great recipe and so money saving instead of purchasing ice cream sandwiches! My kids loved them!! The graham crackers keep there crispy texture and this time I used chocolate pudding mix. I love the idea of using different flavors of pudding to put a little twist on these treats! What a healthy treat for the kids after school too with the perfect serving size! Made for Sweet Traditions tag event.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding mix, any flavor (4 serving size)
- 1 3⁄4 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 24 graham crackers (1 lb box)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the milk into a large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Beat with electric mixer until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes. Let the mixture stand 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping, using a rubber spatula. Spread the filling about 1/2" thick on one graham cracker. Press another graham cracker on top lightly and smooth the filling at edges with spatula.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.