Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy to make dessert in 5 minutes with ready-to-eat pudding snacks. Add a layer of crushed Oreo cookies or chocolate crumbs if you like. Instead of chocolate pudding use butterscotch pudding. Substitute raspberries for the strawberries.
- 9 fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) snack prepared chocolate pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) snack prepared vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons aerosol whipped cream
- Slice 7 of the strawberries.
- Spoon chocolate pudding evenly into two dessert glasses.
- Cover with layers of strawberry slices and vanilla pudding.
- Top with whipped topping and remaining two strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
What's not to like...This is just so very easy to throw together and it taste even better! I did use frozen raspberries because the store no longer had fresh berries of any kind. This is just plain old yummy. :). We really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.