Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
The measurements are from liqoursnob.com, but these have been served at parties in our area for years using Rumpleminze instead of Vodka (or I'm sure you could use peppermint schnapps) for a chocolate mint Jello pudding shot! as for the yield, it has been a while, but I will update as I get exacts.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vodka (or Rumpleminze or peppermint schnops)
- 1⁄2 cup irish cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (Extra Creamy is best)
- Mix pudding and milk for with an electric mixer until just combined.
- Add Irish cream and vodka; mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Put into shot glasses or small Jello shot paper cups.
- Store in freezer at least 2 hours (best overnight).
- Keep in freezer until just before serving.