Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am not allowed to attend any party without a batch of these. At our last party I made over 200 of these and they disappeared. You can use any flavor small size instant pudding and any flavor liquor you desire to come up with your own combination. These are the best! Note-cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pudding mix, the small size
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup liquor
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix together milk and pudding with an electric mixer until no lumps exist.
- Beat in liquor.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Spoon into 2 ounce cups, cover with lids and freeze.
- Some pudding and liquor combos I like to use are chocolate pudding and mint schnapps, banana pudding and coconut rum, coconut cream pudding and banana schnapps, cheesecake pudding and raspberry schnapps, pumpkin spice pudding and spiced rum and my ultimate favorite strawberry pudding and banana schnapps.
WOW......these are awesome and so easy! I just finished making Chocolate with Bailey's Irish Cream, Pumpkin Spice with Capt. Morgan and about to make the Cheesecake with Raspberry liquor. I doubled the pudding, milk and liquor but only added one 8oz of extra creamy whipped cream. FABULOUS!!!
I Love these, I took them to a party and everyone really enjoyed them. I used Banana Cream Pudding with Southern Comfort liquor, they were great. Someone even asked me if I could make them a cake for their birthday and use the pudding for the frosting. LOL
These are awesome and simple to make! I love them and they are a hit where ever you take them!