Recipe by Billiebcc
I am not allowed to attend any party without a batch of these. At our last party I made over 200 of these and they disappeared. You can use any flavor small size instant pudding and any flavor liquor you desire to come up with your own combination. These are the best! Note-cooking time is freezing time.
Top Review by Mysty Houchin
WOW......these are awesome and so easy! I just finished making Chocolate with Bailey's Irish Cream, Pumpkin Spice with Capt. Morgan and about to make the Cheesecake with Raspberry liquor. I doubled the pudding, milk and liquor but only added one 8oz of extra creamy whipped cream. FABULOUS!!!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pudding mix, the small size
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup liquor
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together milk and pudding with an electric mixer until no lumps exist.
- Beat in liquor.
- Gently fold in cool whip.
- Spoon into 2 ounce cups, cover with lids and freeze.
- Some pudding and liquor combos I like to use are chocolate pudding and mint schnapps, banana pudding and coconut rum, coconut cream pudding and banana schnapps, cheesecake pudding and raspberry schnapps, pumpkin spice pudding and spiced rum and my ultimate favorite strawberry pudding and banana schnapps.