Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, Delicious .... and nutritious. Whip up this dessert in no time.
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 inch)
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- Brush egg white over crust. bake at 375F for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- cool on wire reck.
- in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix.
- stir in pumpkin and spices. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- pour into crust.
- refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- cut into slices and dollp with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate left overs.
- Chilling time is not included.
- Note: regular milk and pudding can also be used.
This is a great alternative to regular pumpkin pie...it is so yummy!! Amazingly simple to make, awesome recipe. Thanks for sharing I think this just may become the new Thanksgiving tradition :)
I gave this recipe 4 stars. I made this for my Thanksgiving pie. This was so yummy! My hubby and I loved it. My hubby and I loved the family of the pumpkin. My picky 7 yr old newphew didn't like this pie. My only complaint was the filling wasn't very solid. I think I'll try a cook & serve vanilla next time to see if it makes a more firm pie. Overall I will be making this again! Thanks for posting! Christine (internetnut)
This was a delicious addition to our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend desserts. Other then using a regular package of Instant Pudding (six serving size)and a touch less nutmeg I made as posted with great results. Hard to believe a dessert so easily made could taste that good - and disappears so quickly. It's filed in my holiday cookbook. Thank you for another Dotty2 winner!