Recipe by Dotty2
Fast, Delicious .... and nutritious. Whip up this dessert in no time.
Top Review by nkoprince08
This is a great alternative to regular pumpkin pie...it is so yummy!! Amazingly simple to make, awesome recipe. Thanks for sharing I think this just may become the new Thanksgiving tradition :)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 inch)
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush egg white over crust. bake at 375F for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- cool on wire reck.
- in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix.
- stir in pumpkin and spices. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- pour into crust.
- refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- cut into slices and dollp with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate left overs.
- Chilling time is not included.
- Note: regular milk and pudding can also be used.