Recipe by looneytunesfan
This layered confection relies on convenient instant pudding and store-bought pound cake. It’s so irresistible that everyone will want seconds.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cake horizontally into fourths; place two pieces side by side in an 8-in. square dish.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half over cake; sprinkle with walnuts and 1/2 cup cookies.
- Layer with remaining cake, pudding mixture and cookies (dish will be full).
- Refrigerate until serving.