Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Guilt free chocolate goodness! Just about 3 weight watchers points each.
Make and share this Pudding Parfait (Ww-3pts) recipe from Food.com.
- Crush Teddy Grahams.
- Prepare pudding according to 5 minute directions on box.
- Put 1/4 cup pudding in each of 4 goblets or wine glasses.
- Top each with 1 1/2 tsp of crushed Teddy Grahams.
- Add 2 TBSP of Cool Whip to each glass.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
We loved this! This really satisfies my chocolate cravings, but also the combination of crushed chocolate teddy grahams and pudding is awesome! It reminds me of dirt pie or something like that. Thanks so much!