Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
If you like the chocolate chip cookies with the pudding in them (Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies) you should try these too. They are the best oatmeal cookies I have ever had. So soft and yummy! I usually use butterscotch pudding. If I use the vanilla pudding, I put butterscotch chips in them instead of raisins.
Top Review by Azia's Mommy
These cookies were AWESOME! I used butterscotch flavoured pudding and they were good and not too overly sweet. The whole family loved them and I am going to use them for my bake exchange tomorrow night!
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour with baking soda.
- Combine butter, the sugars and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Gradually add flour mixture, then stir in oats and the raisins.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F about 10-12 minutes.
- Other flavor pudding mixes can be used.