Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Fast, easy and delicious! I made this for the 4th of July and it was a hit
- 4 large eggs
- 3 (3 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 5 cups milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Beat egg, sugar and 2 cups milk.
- Cook briefly until mixtures bubbles.
- Add pudding and 2 more cups milk, mix well.
- Add vanilla and rest of milk, mix well.
- Place in electric ice cream maker.
- Make according to manufacturers direction.