Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is for all you chocolate lovers out there in Zaarland! (cook time is freezer time)
- 2 cups light cream, cold (or half and half)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Pour cold cream into a cold bowl. Add pudding. Using an electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate chips and whipped topping.
- Pour into a 2-qt. covered container.
- Freeze until firm, about 6 hours.