Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Another yummy combo! (cook time is freezer time)
- 2 cups light cream, cold (or half and half)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate-covered english toffee bar, crushed
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Pour cold cream into a cold bowl. Add pudding. Using electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold in crushed candy bar and whipped topping.
- Pour into a 2-qt. covered container.
- Freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
Quick, easy, delicious. I marbled some Hershey syrup through it. Looks professional. I will try some other combinations; the mind boggles. Thanks for a very useful recipe, Happy