Recipe by Happy Harry #2
This is another in my series of pudding ice creams. Such easy desserts! (cook time is freezer time)
- 2 cups light cream, cold (or half and half)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour cold cream into a cold bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Using an electric mixer at low speed, beat for one minute, then add the sugar and cinnamon and continue beating until all is well blended. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the nuts and whipped topping.
- Pour into a 2 quart covered container.
- Freeze about 6 hours.