Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Can you beat this? Well, you are going to have to if you want to make this recipe! (cook time is freezer time)
- 2 cups light cream, cold (or half and half)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour cold cream into a cold bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Using an electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping, marshmallows, and nuts.
- Pour into a 2-qt. covered containor.
- Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.