1 hr 21 mins
1 hr 6 mins
Recipe Junkie's Note:
From one of my church cookbooks. This is a delicious cake, and the pudding makes it a very rich treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple. (Reserve juice!).
- 2Combine 1 package of pudding mix and pineapple juice.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Arrange pineapple slices in bottom of 9x13" pan.
- 5Place walnut and/or cherry halves in center of each ring.
- 6Pour pudding and pineapple juice mixture over pineapple rings.
- 7Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 8Combine cake mix, the other package of instant pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large mixer bowl.
- 10Beat at medium speed on electric mixer for 4 minutes.
- 11Pour over pineapple mixture in pan.
- 12Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean and cake begins to pull from sides of pan.
- 13Do not underbake!
- 14Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- 15Invert onto serving platter and let stand 1 minute.
- 16Remove pan.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pudding-Glazed Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.5
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 511.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g