Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this in a magazine and decided to use sugar free chocolate pudding in it. Very good, not as rich as most fudge. Quick and extremely easy!
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter, divided
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Microwave 4 oz chocolate, 6 Tbsp butter and water on high for 2 minutes, then stir.
- Add pudding mix and stir until well-blended.
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring until well blended.
- Press tino 8 in square pan.
- Microwave the rest of the chocolate and 2 Tbsp butter 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is melted completely.
- Spread over pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- Cut into 48 squares.