Recipe by love4culinary
Recipe from the food section of the local newspaper. These sound so yummy!!!
Top Review by ladypit
Sort of funky. Not bad, not good. Like was mentioned by another reviewer, though, they didn't last long at my house. I doubled the dry and used 1/3 cup oil and rolled them in powdered sugar before baking. I used sugar free pudding, and that seems to have done something a little odd to the taste. So I wouldn't recommend using sugar free. Thanks for posting!
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant pudding mix (chocolate, pistachio, or banana cream)
- 1⁄4 cup safflower oil (can use veg. oil)
- 1 large egg
- water, as needed
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- combine biscuit mix, pudding mix, oil and egg well.
- Shape into small bals about the size of a walnut and place 1 1/2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- If mix seems to dry to shape, add water by the teaspoonful; you just want it to hold together for easy shaping.
- Bake in center of oven for 10-12 mins til firm to touch.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- dust with sugar if desired.