1/3 Photos of Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mairead Kelly's Note:
These cookies melt in your mouth. The pudding makes the texture so smooth and delicious. It's funny, these cookies were originally suppossed to be made with vanilla pudding, but I made a mistake and put in chocolate pudding and they were wonderful! If you're in the mood for chocolate then makes sure to use chocolate pudding instead of vanilla!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix or 1 (3 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips (more or less to taste)
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- 1Mix flour and baking soda and set aside.
- 2Then combine margarine, sugars, vanilla, and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth and creamy.
- 3Beat in eggs.
- 4Gradually add flour mixture.
- 5Then stir in chips (batter will be stiff).
- 6Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheet.
- 7(it works well to roll dough in ball and slightly flatten).
- 8Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g