Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cocoa Puffs, Count Chocola, or a cereal with marshmallows are delicious.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 4 cups cereal (I use Count Chocola)
- Butter a 9 inch square baking pan.
- In a large saucepan, heat the pudding mix (dry), and corn syrup to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and blend in the peanut butter. Quickly stir in the cereal until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan with a buttered spoon. Cool until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into 1-1/2 inch squares. Makes 36 squares.