Chef Gorete's Note:
Cocoa Puffs, Count Chocola, or a cereal with marshmallows are delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9 inch square baking pan.
- 2In a large saucepan, heat the pudding mix (dry), and corn syrup to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 3Remove from the heat and blend in the peanut butter. Quickly stir in the cereal until evenly coated.
- 4Spread mixture evenly in pan with a buttered spoon. Cool until firm, about 10 minutes.
- 5Cut into 1-1/2 inch squares. Makes 36 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pudding Cereal Squares
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: