Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is so easy and everyone at my office always requests this cake. It's great anytime. You can alternate with white cake mix and pistachio pudding or chocolate cake mix and fudge pudding etc.
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow cake mix (without pudding in the mix)
- 1 package butterscotch pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour tube or 10" bundt pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electic mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Cool in pan for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate, cool completely.
This cake was delicious! So moist, it doesn't need icing, and so easy even the most novice bakers can make it. Great for the kids too, because it's easy to eat with your hands and no messy icing! Thanks for the recipe.
I can only rate this on ease of preparation for now... super easy!! I am so glad I chose this cake to make for a charity benefit auction! I needed something easy and quick to put together and this was it. I made two cakes with this recipe. The devils food cake mix with devils food pudding and crushed peppermint icing raised $15 and the red velvet cake mix with cheesecake pudding and cream cheese icing raised $135!! I cant wait to make these again for home use so I rate it on taste! Thank you for posting this super easy recipe
very easy and I took it one step further and turned it into a berry blue jello cake well now its called a pudding jello cake then topped it with whip cream mmm mmm good.