1/2 Photos of Puddin' Head Gingerbread Men
This is a great gingerbread cookie recipe. A little less strong than the traditional recipes, this contains no molasses and has butterscotch pudding mix in it. Goes great with the light lemony decorating icing.
My Private Note
4inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 96.38 g package regular butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 large egg
- 354.88 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 7.39 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 29.58 ml frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- assorted decorative candies (optional)
- 1Cream butter, brown sugar and pudding mix.
- 2Add egg and beat well.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture and chill.
- 4Roll part of chilled dough out on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
- 5Cut with 4-inch gingerbread man cookie cutter.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake in 350° oven for 6-8 minutes.
- 7Remove from cookie sheet to rack and cool.
- 8Mix powdered sugar, lemonade concentrate and enough water to make of spreading consistency.
- 9Frost cookies or use pastry tube.
- 10Decorate with candies if desired.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Puddin' Head Gingerbread Men
Serving Size: 1 (744 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 46.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix