Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Plan ahead...needs to chill.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 (2 ounce) envelopes whipped dessert topping mix
- 8 cake ice cream cones (about 3 inches)
- nuts, chopped
- candy sprinkles
- miniature colored-coated chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Blend in whipped topping mix; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Spoon 1/4 cup into each cone; sprinkle with toppings.
These are very quick and easy! My 9 year old son helped me make these. He loved holding the mixer and letting it mix everything. I followed this recipe but while eating it thoughts went through my head of how good it would taste with Chocolate pudding. Yummy!!