Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Fast and easy chili, with a spicy kick. Made with leaner than ground beef BUFFALO MEAT!
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 fresh habanero pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, 1 chopped chunky. 1 diced fine
- 1 cup black beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) canvegetarian organic chili beans (drained)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 stick celery
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Brown buffalo meat in skillet.
- Chop/dice onion, celery, tomatoes.
- Add all ingrediants to crock pot and cook for 2 hours.
- Makes 5 servings.