Recipe by Moe! Larry! Cheese!
With lemon and fresh pineapple slices, cooked in butter and brown sugar.
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices canned pineapple
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ice water
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut lemon into paper thin slices, discarding end pieces.
- Melt butter in heavy frying pan, add lemon slices and pineapple in single layer.
- Cook over low heat for about five minutes until fruit is soft.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cover pan and cook until sugar has melted.
- Mix meat with salt and ice water. Shape into four patties.
- Broil, fry or grill patties.
- Split and toast buns. Spoon melted butter from frying pan on bottom half of each bun.
- Add meat patties, lemon and pineapple slices and top half of bun.