I haven't made this (yet), but at Publix grocery stores (FL, GA and SC), they have a feature called Apron's Simple Meals and they provide recipe cards and have a kiosk where they cook a different meal idea each week. I don't live in FL any more, but while I have been down visiting my mom, this was the feature. It tasted very good. The cilantro/jalapeno hummus may not be available everywhere as it was their deli brand, but I'm sure you could use a variation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 limes, juice of
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 1 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons hummus (the recipe calls for cilantro jalapeno variety)
- 1/2 cup hummus (the recipe calls for cilantro jalapeno variety)
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat both sides of chicken with hummus (about 1 T. for each cutlet). Place panko in a shallow dish. Dip chicken into panko, coating both sides.
- 2Preheat large saute pan on medium 2-3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add chicken; cook 3-4 minutes per side or until 165°F.
- 3Combine remaining 1/2 cup hummus with cilantro, lime juice and water. Drizzle sauce over chicken.
- 4Serve over rice!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Publix Perfect Panko Chicken With Hummus
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 540.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: