Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. All the flavors of a loaded baked potato together in a single hand-held treat, this dish comes together with ingredients already in your pantry or fridge. The perfect choice for feeding a hungry crowd on game day or any day. So fast to make, so delicious to eat, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make this pizza sooner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place baking stone on center rack of oven and preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Cut bacon slices into thirds horizontally and fry until crispy. Remove from skillet and drain well.
- 3Heat mashed potatoes in a microwave 3 minutes. Stir well.
- 4Form dough into a large circle about 14-inches across and place on a baking peel (or use a pizza screen or pizza pan). Spoon on prepared mashed potatoes, leaving a ½-inch rim around the edge.
- 5Top with bacon, cheese, and jalapeños.
- 6Slide pizza onto the stone and bake 15 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted and just beginning to color.
- 7Let cool briefly before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pub-Style Potato Pizza #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.2
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 646.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes