1/1 Photo of Pub-Style Cabbage Soup
There are many cabbage soup recipes posted, but I did not see one quite like this. I adapted this recipe from a recipe in the Los Angeles Times. It was a recipe request for the Lyon's English Grill Cabbage Soup. Since I changed the recipe a little, I changed the name a little :).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble sausage into a large pot and cook over medium-high heat until browned.
- 2Add onion and cook just until translucent.
- 3Remove excess fat if you don't want it.
- 4Add remaning ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 5Cover and simmer until cabbage is very tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pub-Style Cabbage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 683.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 17.8 g