Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I came up with this recipe to go with Jamaican jerk grilled swordfish. I was too lazy to go to the store so I put this together with what I had on hand in the kitchen.
- 1⁄2 sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped fine
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 roma tomato, diced fine
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped hot pickled cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pickling liquid, from cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon peach syrup
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve over your favorite fish, chicken or pork.