Recipe by Pryjmaty
I came up with this recipe for a Mexican themed pot-luck we had at work and it was a huge success. They are very easy to make and can be made ahead of time. By using non-fat cheeses, this is an excellent low-fat recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 3⁄4 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 4 ounces pimientos, drained
- 4 ounces diced green chilies, drained
- 1⁄8 cup finely diced black olives, dried on a paper towel
- 1 cup shredded quesadilla-style mexican cheese
- 20 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked chicken
- 5 -6 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients until everything is well incorporated into the cream cheese.
- Spread the cream mixture onto a tortilla and top the mixture with a layer of the sliced deli chicken.
- Roll the tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove the rolls from the plastic wrap and cut off the ends. Cut the roll into 1/2" slices.
- Serve with salsa.