- 4 large swai fillets
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Mix mustard, egg and hot sauce.
- Coat swai fillets in mustard sauce and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a separate container, mix breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, oregano and Old Bay seasoning.
- Remove the fillets from the mustard sauce and dredge both sides of each fillet in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the breaded fillets on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until fish is golden brown and flakes easily.