1/2 Photos of Prunes in Orange-Wine Sauce
A lovely, light, fruit dessert to serve when the weather gets cooler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the ingredients, except the raisins, in a saucepan.
- 2Simmer over medium heat until prunes soften, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes.
- 3Remove cinnamon stick.
- 4Spoon into serving bowl and stir in raisins.
- 5Let stand atleast 2 hours to blend flavours (can be prepared up to 1 week ahead; refrigerate).
- 6Serve cool or at room temperature.
- 7Note: To make these a little more decadent, you could serve in a pretty, fancy glass, with a dollop of greek yoghurt, creme fraiche, or sour cream and a sprinkling of crushed pistachios.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prunes in Orange-Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: