Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moist and tasty! The prep time includes the time the prunes and oj need to sit.
Make and share this Prune Nut Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the prunes, orange rind, and orange juice in a large mixing bowl and stir gently.
- Let stand about 30 minutes.
- Combine dry ingredients in a different bowl.
- Add eggs and oil to the prune mixture and stir well.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.