1/2 Photos of Prudhomme's Cajun Cauliflower in Garlic Sauce
A wonderful, flavorful vegetable courtesy of Chef Paul Prudhomme.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steps: Bring 1 quart of water to a boil in a large pot.
- 2Blanch the cauliflower just until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- 3Drain well and set aside.
- 4Place the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- 5As soon as the butter begins to sizzle, add the garlic.
- 6Cook, stirring almost constantly, until the garlic is thoroughly coated with butter, about 30 seconds.
- 7Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, just until the cauliflower is slightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- 8Remove from the heat, stir in the pepper sauce, cilantro and Cajun spice blend, and mix gently but thoroughly.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prudhomme's Cajun Cauliflower in Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 102.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g