Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A wonderful, flavorful vegetable courtesy of Chef Paul Prudhomme.
Make and share this Prudhomme's Cajun Cauliflower in Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Steps: Bring 1 quart of water to a boil in a large pot.
- Blanch the cauliflower just until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Place the butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- As soon as the butter begins to sizzle, add the garlic.
- Cook, stirring almost constantly, until the garlic is thoroughly coated with butter, about 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, just until the cauliflower is slightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the pepper sauce, cilantro and Cajun spice blend, and mix gently but thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
My family said this was amazing! Next time I'll cook the cauliflower a little longer, but it was good and easy.
Very tasty (and I don't even like cauliflower)!
Very yummy! My hubby and I both enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for sharing~~will definitely make again! :O)