Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These warm open-faced sandwiches make a quick and easy filling before starting evening activities.
- 1 loaf frozen garlic bread, thawed
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sweet red pepper, drained and patted dry
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions.
- Layer with turkey, spinach, red peppers and cheese.
- Bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into serving size pieces.