~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
This came from a book called Favorite Recipes The Costco Way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a stockpot.
- 2Add the shallot and garlic and saute until translucent.
- 3Add rice, stirring to coat.
- 4Add wine and 1 cup of heated stock, and cook, stirring constantly until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- 5Add in 1 more cup of heated stock, and stir until all is absorbed. Repeat until all of stock has been used.
- 6Remove the stockpot from heat, and add in butter and stir.
- 7Add in cheese, salt, and pepper, and stir until cheese is melted.
- 8Then stir in tomatoes.
- 9Garnish with basil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Provolone Risotto With Petite Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 765.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: