Recipe by lauralie41
This recipe comes from the Party Skewers section of The New Polish Cuisine by Chef Michael J. Baruch. I enjoy the ingredients for this recipe by themselves and together they will be even better.
- 1 lb provolone cheese, cut into chunks
- 20 pickled peppers, quartered
- 40 slices salami, thin and halved
- 40 green olives, small with pimento
- 40 black olives, pitted
- 40 wooden skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the provolone cheese into 40 small cubes. Wrap a slice of pepper around each cube.
- Wrap salami around cheese and pepper twice, place on wooden skewer. On another skewer add one black olive, one piece cheese, and one green olive. Repeat until all skewers have been used.