Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another interesting recipe from some fancy pasta.
- 500 g orecchiette (little ears pasta)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 4 lemon lemons, rind of
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- juice from one lemon
- 1⁄2 milk (if required)
- 5 tablespoons grated provolone cheese
- 5 sage leaves
- salt and pepper
- Begin to cook Orecchiette in plenty of boiling salted water.
- In a seperate pot, heat the wine and the lemon rind. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and lemon juice and mix well.
- Drain the pasta which should now be 'al dente' and return to the pot.
- Add the lemon cream sauce and mix well.
- If the pasta is a little too dry, add the milk and mix well.
- Serve on warm dishes and serve with the provolone cheese and decorate with a sage leaf.