I love this recipe because everything in it goes very well together. The more the cheese is oozy and goozy, the more it will taste good!-- Its really easy too!--
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the 3 pieces of provolone cheese into 9 strips. You can do this by putting the cheese on top of eachother and cut it into thirds.
- 2Start frying the bacon in a dry pan until done all the way but not crispy.
- 3Lightly toast the sourdoughbole or sourdough until warm but hot when you hold it.
- 4When the bread comes out, put the slices of cheese onto both pieces.
- 5Dab the oil off the bacon with a paper towl and lay on both pieces of cheese with sourdough(bole).
- 6Put it like an open-face sandwich on tinfoil and put in toaster-oven or regular oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 5 minutes.
- 7Halfway through, put the slices together on top of eachother so it looks like a real sandwich.
- 8Until the cheese is melted over the bacon and is oozy and goozy keep in oven.
- 9Cut it in half and enjoy!~.
- 10If you want more than 1-2 servings double the recipe as much as you want!~ (optional) put pickeled ginger or kimchi on plate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Provolone Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.4
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 906.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: