Recipe by southkoreansrule
I love this recipe because everything in it goes very well together. The more the cheese is oozy and goozy, the more it will taste good!-- Its really easy too!--
- 3 pieces provolone cheese (without smoke flavor added)
- 3 slices bacon (regular bacon)
- 2 slices of sourdoughbole bread (if you cant find sourdoughbole, you can use regular sourdough bread!~ they're basically the same thi)
- touch pickled ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the 3 pieces of provolone cheese into 9 strips. You can do this by putting the cheese on top of eachother and cut it into thirds.
- Start frying the bacon in a dry pan until done all the way but not crispy.
- Lightly toast the sourdoughbole or sourdough until warm but hot when you hold it.
- When the bread comes out, put the slices of cheese onto both pieces.
- Dab the oil off the bacon with a paper towl and lay on both pieces of cheese with sourdough(bole).
- Put it like an open-face sandwich on tinfoil and put in toaster-oven or regular oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Halfway through, put the slices together on top of eachother so it looks like a real sandwich.
- Until the cheese is melted over the bacon and is oozy and goozy keep in oven.
- Cut it in half and enjoy!~.
- If you want more than 1-2 servings double the recipe as much as you want!~ (optional) put pickeled ginger or kimchi on plate.