1/4 Photos of Provolone Cheese and Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Just quick and easy. I have a Toastmaster Snacksters that seals the sandwiches. You can make in a frying pan. This recipe is for two. Just plain yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 dashes Bon Appetit seasoning mix (McCormick)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil or 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 slices white bread or 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 slices provolone cheese, non-smoked thin sliced almost paper thin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1In medium mixing bowl, add the first five ingredients, beat.
- 2In small frying pan, heat oil.
- 3Add egg mixture and stir until eggs are just fluffy, do not overcook. Set aside.
- 4The water from the milk will pool.Drain from the eggs. Add optional salt if desired.
- 5Butter one side of two slices of bread.
- 6Flip over on the dry slice.
- 7Put one slice of provolone cheese and spoon
- 8eggs on top, put another slice of provolone cheese on top. Place buttered slice with the eggs and cheese in frying pan,buttered side down. Top with unbuttered slice. Now butter the top.
- 9Cook medium heat and flip over to brown the other side in a frying plan.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Provolone Cheese and Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.9
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 255.8 mg
- Sodium 987.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bon Appetit seasoning mix