Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this on the Gooseberry Patch website and I am posting for safe keeping. It can be found in the "Gooseberry Patch: 101 Slow Cooker Recipes" cookbook.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces cooked bow tie pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken, tomatoes, zucchini, soup, vinegar, onion and herbs.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken, cut into bite-size pieces and return to slow cooker.
- Stir in cheese and sour cream; cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- To serve, spoon over cooked pasta.