1/2 Photos of Provence Style Roasted Potato Salad
Potatoes roasted with herbes de Provence combined with a garlicky dressing and Kalamata olives. Recipe from "USA Weekend".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs small small red potatoes, rinsed,dried and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons herbes de provence (mixed dried French herbs) or 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted and coarsely chopped kalamata olive
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin slivers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons malt vinegar or 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1Toss potatoes in oil with herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Arrange potatoes, cut side down, in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- 3Place pan on lowest rack of cold oven then heat oven to 450°F.
- 4Roast until cut side is golden brown and potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 5Place potatoes in a large bowl and add olives, onion and parsley.
- 6Whisk vinegar, mayonnaise, garlic, a big pinch of salt and a couple of grinds of pepper in a 1-cup glass measuring cup.
- 7Gradually whisk in oil, first in droplets, then in a slow, steady stream.
- 8Pour dressing over warm potato mixture and toss to coat.
- 9Serve at room temperature for best flavor.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Provence Style Roasted Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.8
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 125.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence