Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delightfully aromatic cocktail with lavender herbal and citrus flavors, reminiscent of sunny Provence, in the South of France! Gin, vermouth, Cointreau, Provence Lavender Cordial-Syrup, fresh oranges and lavender; would also be good with the addition of champagne or sparkling wine. Adapted from 'Fine Living'.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces gin
- 3⁄4 ounce dry vermouth
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2 teaspoons lavender syrup (see my Provence Lavender Cordial-Syrup #247961)
- ice, to serve
- fresh oranges or lemon twist, for garnish
- 1 sprig of fresh lavender, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients (except garnish), into a mixing glass.
- Add ice and stir.
- Strain into a chilled tall glass, and garnish with a citrus twist and sprig of fresh lavender.